1. Participate in identifying and executing improvement opportunities and action plans based on actual performance.
2. Manage and oversee the day-to-day work performed by all direct reports. Manage the budget allocation for the Section on an on-going basis.
3. Perform periodic performance appraisals for direct reports
4. Ensure the performance of various assigned responsibilities and the conduct of the staff is in accordance with YASREF’s policies and procedures.
5. Optimize the use of available resources in carrying out the assigned responsibilities and ensure timely completion according to set standards.
6. Identify the competencies and knowledge required for direct reports to perform their assigned responsibilities, and develop appropriate training plans to enhance performance.
7. Implement relevant business and operating plan objectives and control the Section/Unit budget.
8. Cascade YASREF’s operational priorities including profitability, reliability, safety & environmental requirements to all direct reports and support them in executing the daily activities in line with these priorities.
1. Ensure day-to-day work is performed effectively, efficiently, and safely in order to increase refinery profit, enhance plant reliability/integrity, and promote safety & compliance to environmental standards.
2. Monitor day-to-day maintenance execution activities and provide coaching and guidance as needed and ensure a smooth workflow.
3. Ensure the adequate performance and quality of technicians performing the work while ensuring the adherence to the applicable codes and standards.
4. Ensure the proper implementation and correct testing of welds, valves, materials, and PSV’s drawings for material pick-up.
5. Perform preventive maintenance schedules for instruments / equipment.
6. Check tools and materials to ensure availability and proper operation.
7. Prepare site, and participate in installation of new instruments.
8. Ensure that safety and security measures are being followed by all of the subordinates and undertake disciplinary or corrective actions as needed.
9. Provide the necessary support to the respective OME team member before/after daily meetings to ensure high level of safety performance and comply with health, safety and environmental standards.
10. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Area Maintenance Foreman.
1. Technical Data Management
2. Maintenance Methods and Equipment
3. SAP Maintenance Application Knowledge
4. Maintenance Resources Management
5. Safety Measures and Standards
6. Refinery Product Planning
7. Product Development
8. Inspection, Testing and Reporting
9. Technical Standards and Regulations
10. Quality Management
Important Note: This is an external job, third-party website.
NewsPaperAds.pk is not responsible for the content of external sites.