HR & Admin Assistant in Fujairah, UAE is Open Now. If you are interested in this job and want to work as an overseas employee, first read the below job description, and if meet the criteria then apply with your updated resume or CV. You will need to apply online for this post.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES HR & Admin Assistant in Fujairah
This is UAE based job in administration & HR field. You need to apply online for this job. following are some duties for this job role. But you need to apply with updated resume.
• Day To day HR Related Tasks
• Preparation of month end employee status
• Perform staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, administering disciplinary procedures and absence management.
• To coordinate with Public Relations Department
• Employee Relations
• Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
• Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
• Coordinate and arrange labor accommodations and transportation.
• Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Serve as a link between management and employees.
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters.
• Any extra duties assigned by Group HR Manager
• Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain calendars of HR management team.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
Education Background, Professional Qualification / Training:
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Business / HR or any related field
Working Experience: Minimum Experience: 2-4 years
Language: English, Arabic
• Initiative and Independent
• Intelligent and Enthusiastic
• Strong Analytical Capability
Similar Jobs: Storekeeper (FMCG) Job in Dubai, UAE