HR Executive Job in Ajman, UAE is open now. If you are interested in this job and want to work as an overseas Pakistan, first read the below job description, and if meet the criteria then apply with your updated resume or CV. You will need to apply online for this post.
The HR Executive responsibilities include:
- Maintain HR documentation, such as Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Guidelines, Service Agreements, and Contracts of Employment.
- Ensure our compliance as an EEO company by filing an EEO-1 Report to the US Department of Labor every year.
- Help employees with their appraisals, and employee benefits packages.
- Mentor Human Resources staff and provide necessary counseling services as and when needed.
- Oversee and accomplish administrative processes.
- Maintaining compliance with the state, federal or local labor or employment laws.
- Supervising employee recruitment, meetings, and terminations.
- Deal with and investigate employee complaints without any bias.
- Introducing and implementing the use of new technology in the HR department.
- Reporting to the company CEO or superiors.
- Ensuring the application of the company’s HR policies.
Mandatory Skills and Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of the HR cycle.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Organizational and management skills.
- Conflict-management and problem-solving abilities.
- Optimistic approach and ability to see from others’ perspectives.
- Excellent work-ethic and fair dealing.
- Ability to overcome problems relating to racism, sexism, and nepotism.
- Negotiation abilities in dealing with new recruits and payroll.
- Comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of the HRIS (Human Resource Information System) and its usage
Preferred Education and Qualifications
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management (or a relevant field of study).
- A diploma or certifications in relevant courses (online courses are also applicable)
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience working as an HR executive or HR officer
- Published articles in online or other relevant journals.
Apply on Company website, below. This is an external job and NewsPaperAds.Pk is not responsible for the content of external website.
Similar Jobs: Sales Executives in UAE