1. Checks incoming and outgoing shipments, item by item and quantity by quantity
2. Confirms accuracy of packing slips, shipping Invoices, vouchers and back order
3. Reportingabout parts and materials damaged in shipment to Branch In charge
4. Manage the warehouse to keep be in good condition clean and well arranged.
5. Create location for the new items and keep all the parts in proper location
6. Check the branches order (move order) and arrange to send with necessary
7. Maintains files of Invoices, Vouchers, shipping orders and packing slips
8. Conduct physical checking to keep stock status accurate.
9. Cooperating with sales staff to support them achieve the target.
10. Segregating the received items as stock or customer order for smooth supply