Storekeeper Job in Dubai, UAE is now open. If you are interested in this job and want to work as an overseas employee, first read the below job description, and if meet the criteria then apply with your updated resume or CV. You will need to apply online for this post.
Job Description for Storekeeper Job in Dubai
1) Responsible in receiving and dispatching goods.
2) Responsible for Handling and stacking of all the stocks
3) Warehouse maintenance and cleaning
4) Responsible for stock custody, and accountable to any shortages and/or discrepancies
5) Monitor pest control
6) Ensure waste disposal
7) Check shipments received against bills of lading, purchase orders or other documents to verify correctness of incoming shipments, and conduct required goods inspection
8) Documentation and record-keeping
9) Report all damaged and near expiry stocks
10)Daily / Weekly / Monthly inventory report
11)Ensure & maintain cycle count accuracy
12)Plan and schedule correct and timely delivery of materials, ensure smooth material flow & practice FIFO
13)Control, monitoring and improving the day to day activities of the warehouse
14)Ensure safe keeping and control accurately of good received and delivery.
Requirements for Storekeeper Job in Dubai
2-3 years of experience in Store Keeping
Advanced MS Office, preferably with WMS experience
Demonstrate excellent communication skills (English Language – oral and written)
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Problem solving and analytical skills,
Ability to complete the assigned work within the stipulated time period.