Administrative Assistant Job in Dubai is Open Now. If you meet the criteria, do not wait to apply now and start your career in Hoteling industry.
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
Administrative Assistant / PA
The Administrative Assistant / PA will support the Hotel Manager and fulfillment center Operations team. The Individual will be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond to changing workloads and priorities. Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization and smooth administrative process and tasks and must have the ability to communicate clearly and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously and not limited to other responsibilities.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Analyze and coordinate daily department activities to achieve established goals.
- Coordinate internal department communications in a timely manner
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports, write, distribute emails, correspondences memos
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Updated and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Prepare meeting agenda, schedule department meetings, and distribute minutes.
- Coordinate and organize department-related special events.
- To answer emails, generate reports requested by managers, make and create email presentations, and assist in creating documents, such as standard operating procedures, forms, manuals, and policies on the standards templates.
- Organize meetings, briefings, and other department events, including invitations, room booking, and other events/catering requests.
- To assist in raising purchase requests and following up on approvals, delivery, and payments.
- To order and control stationary stock and office supplies for the department.
- To handle any filing required in the department and ensure the necessary documents and records are updated and filled correctly.
- Process departmental forms, including leave requests, expense reimbursements, and business travel authorizations.
- To update any regular trackers, excel sheets, or reports.
- To update timekeeping/attendance records as required (not including actual scheduling and approvals of overtime etc.
- To assist work as required by the Hotel Manager.
- Must have the ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Maintain positive working relationships with department team members and guests.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload without supervision
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing conditions quickly
- Ability to promote positive relations with all water park guests and patrons
- Ability to work Outdoor and long-standing.
- Ability to work on work rotation
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to take the initiative and act with a strong sense of urgency
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Decisiveness and good judgment in addressing pressing project matters when time is limited
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for numerous projects.
- Excellent organizational skills to be effective and efficient.
- Customer-focused with the ability to objectively assess opportunities and adjust to the customer’s changing needs.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- A team player & builder
- Able to develop rapport with colleagues and the management team
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.