The Assistant Operations Manager works closely with the operations Leaders, and operations Supervisor to ensure all processes and functions handled by the domestic team are implemented per aramex quality of service standards to ensure providing a satisfactory service to customers.
- Perform gap analysis on current offices vs SLAs and new experience mandates and lead projects in the offices to bridge the gap.
- Take on multiple projects across operation teams by leading the mandate for continuous improvement and delivering a great customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis on major issues seen in the ground operation and lead the addressing of those through innovative problem-solving techniques
- Perform audits and send out report showcasing the health of projects at an office level
- Mentor and develop operation leaders to take up management positions across the Aramex operational network
- Maintain healthy and safe workplace environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or management
- 2-5 years of experience in Operations management in logistics, ecommerce operations or supply chain
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in process improvements, cost reduction and operations planning.
- Well versed with Microsoft office, Knowledge of SQL is a plus
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
You may be interested in the following job,