Commercial Assistant in Dubai United Arab Emirates is open Now. If you meet the criteria don’t wait to apply now.
Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
– BK Gulf LLC – Leading MEP Contractor.
– BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA.
– DBB Contracting LLC – Leading Civils & MEP Contractor.
– Dutco Construction LL – Leading Building Contractor.
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Dutco Construction are looking to recruit experienced Commercial Assistant to work on Low Rise Building Projects, this is across Residential / Villas and Retail Sectors. Project are valued between AED 100m to 300m.
We require experienced Commercial Assistant, who have on similar valued Projects, for a Tier 1 / Tier 2 Main Contractors. Duties will include:
1. To assist the Project Quantity Surveyor in preparation of subcontract orders. Liaise with the other commercial staff on site and prepare, sub-contractors liability schedule, payment certificates for sub-contractors. Assist the Project Quantity surveyor in preparation of monthly Contract Cost Value Reconciliation statements and Quarterly Forecast.
2. Cost coding of time sheets and any other cost documents with respect to project cost codes and enter such information to project cost database Cost coding and calculating tender allowance for purchase requisitions
3. Liaise with the site commercial staff on site and assist in preparation of weekly unit cost reports.
4. To assist in for day-to-day commercial tasks like, material tracking, regular update of final measure tracking schedule, star rates tracking schedule, Payment schedule etc.
5.Maintain site asset register. Check costs reports received from the accounts department and prepare cost reconciliation report.
6. Maintain confidentiality of commercial sensitive information. Should be fully responsible for keeping such information in a safe locked place.
7 .Close liaise with the site timekeeper and storekeeper and secure information as required for the preparation of commercial reports.
8. Carryout commercial tasks as required by the Project Quantity Surveyor.
9. All other duties that fall into the role of a Commercial Assistant.
Desired Candidate Profile for Commercial Assistant in Dubai United Arab Emirates
1. UAE/MOFA Attested bachelor’s degree in commerce or related field.
2. Minimum 5 years work experience in Low rise buildings – Villas/Town house preferably from a Tier 1 / Tier 2 Contracting Company.
3. Projects worked on, as Commercial Assistant should be in excess of AED 100m, managing significantly large packages and scope of works.
Please note, due to the higher number of applicants, we are unable to respond to everyone. Shortlisted applicants will be responded to, within 14 days of making an application.
If you have not been contacted, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Incomplete and inaccurate applications will be rejected.
Other Jobs: Assistant Front Office Manager Job in Dubai