Communications Specialist Job in Saudi Arabia is Open Now. If you are interested, please read the full details of the said job and if found eligible, apply with confidence.
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco, long known for its leadership in oil exploration, production, and refining, is seeking experienced professionals to join our Downstream Global Base Oils and Lubricants Business.
The Communication specialist’s primary role will be to manage internal and external communications through strong partnerships with management, affiliate network, key stakeholders, corporate communications, and Base Oils & Finished Lubricants Department (BO&FL) functions. This role is also for Develop and support strategic communication planning, projects, services, and deliverables; advise and consult with BO&FL divisions, affiliate network, supporting organizations, and corporate organizations as required, for the following: base oils, finished lubricants, and retail/TBD. Provide integrated marketing support to strategic initiatives, core messaging and key projects. Set, review, publish, and deploy communications procedures, guidelines, and GIs as required; develop, deploy and monitor public relations efforts, social media coverage, and international media opportunities that support and market BO&FL objectives.
Responsibilities Communications Specialist Job in Saudi Arabia
Develop and support strategic communication planning, projects, services, and deliverables; advise and consult with BO&FL divisions, affiliate network, supporting organizations, and corporate organizations as required, for the following base oils, and finished lubricants. Provide integrated marketing support to strategic initiatives, core messaging and key projects. Set, review, publish, and deploy communications procedures, guidelines, and GIs as required; develop, deploy and monitor public relations efforts, social media coverage, and international media opportunities that support and market BO&FL objectives. Align and work with Corporate and Alliance key stakeholders, to develop best practices that build capability within BO&FL.
– Build communications guidance and compliance: develop, produce, publish policy and procedures, and corporate guidelines.
– Increase stakeholder collaboration, direction, support on department events, meetings, showcases, etc., by embedding SME for project support.
– Develop a Core Messaging Plan to support clear and consistent messaging to the business.
– Coordinate with internal organizations to develop more robust online content and social media messaging.
– Manage and Support agency contracts for branding and marketing efforts.
– Build Affiliates communications capability and BO&FL oversight authority; less dependence on a few comms SMEs; more shared comms resources and talent internally and within the Affiliate network
– Plan and facilitate strategy sessions with base oil leads to identify communications needs for the creation and development of the Communications Plan.
– Prepares speeches for delivery by top executives to employees and the public. Replies to comment in the international and domestic media with letters, press releases, or statements.
– Provide ad-hoc, high-level, communications support (new JVs, Dakar, F1).
– Assists and advises other departments of the company in the preparation of informative material in various media (publications, motion pictures, slide shows, posters) for dissemination to company employees and the general public.
– Support marketing, communications and public relations functions.
Education & Experience Requirements for Communications Specialist Job in Saudi Arabia
A.University degree, preferably in Communications, Public Affairs and Services, or journalism.
B.Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in relevant Public Relations and Cooperate Communicators.
C.Excellent command of oral and written English; Arabic is highly desirable. Good command of both written and spoken English, particularly as related to the requirements of journalism and marketing/advertising; good command of terminology used in fields such as petroleum technology and engineering, and geology. Ability to write clear, concise reports and manuscripts for publications and other communications.
D.broad knowledge of Oil/ Energy / Lubricants company operations, policies, and challenges, including composing comprehensive letters and reports and presenting information about them effectively to the public. knowledge of the customs and traditions of Saudi Arabia and the Arab World.
E.Ability to present the corporate image effectively, and thorough knowledge and interest in industry public relations, marketing, advertising, social media, and industry trends world-wide.
F.Bachelor of Arts Communications.
G.Bachelor of Arts Education.
H.Bachelor of Arts Public Affairs and Services.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.