Director, Elite Banking Job in First Abu Dhabi Bank is Open Now! Are you ready to work in Abu Dhabi top bank and want to join the team of expert members. Read the full details below.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Khubeirah Branch, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Sub Division: Elite Banking – UAE
- Division: Consumer Banking Group – UAE
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
- Understand the client’s requirements and assesses, discusses and agrees on a deals desirability in coordination with products and related partners, to ensure business requirements.
- Develops account plans in order to swiftly follow-up on identified business opportunities and provides regular updates related to pipeline & accounts development.
- Provides inputs to the Unit Head on customer needs and trends in the market, which are commercially viable in order to enable product enhancement thus catering to customer needs.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with customer and manages their accounts under the guidance and support of the Unit Head, in order to ensure business continuity and to help customers make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services on offer to them.
- Act as main point of contact for all clients in the portfolio in order to ensure appropriate servicing and effective resolution of issues.
- Develops a close working relationship with all product partners in order to contribute to cross selling opportunities.
- Prepares and executes a call program to evaluate risks, assess opportunities and maximise potential to cross-sell products in order to ensure that the banks relationship strategy is in the line with the portfolio and industry quality.
- Holds regular meetings with portfolio clients and maintains on-going dialogue with them to discuss their financial needs and introduce products and services in order to maximise portfolio revenues and to ensure that they are aware of all products/services relevant to their situation and credit analysis.
- Keeps up-to-date on all the services and products the customers are utilising from the bank, and issues, requests, etc. raised across any department of the bank, in order to ensure awareness of the customer.
- Ensures all regulatory, audit and compliance issues are in place and all the internal controls are in order to maintain highest standards of operational efficiency minimise the operational losses and reduce the number of near misses.
- Develops relationships and coordinates with other department to meet client service expectations.
- Engages with stakeholders including Operations, Technology, Branches, Legal and Risk etc. to deliver timely and effective level of client experience to our clients.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required training are arranged and attended.
- Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in retail customer relationship management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking or a related major field pf study
- SCA – CISI Level 3 and UAE Rules & Regulations certified.