Assists in planning and developing engineering design projects; prepares engineering plans, follows specifications, design and project cost estimates for CIP projects; troubleshoots design problems; may assist with environmental reviews for projects.Is engineering assistant and assistant engineer same?The engineer is responsible for the overall design of the part or parts. He is typically part of a team that has a lead engineer who has a general idea of the requirements for a project and a framework of how he wants it to be done. If the engineer (not the lead) has an assistant, the assistant is assisting.ResponsibilitiesJob description
- The editorial assistant should collect quality data based on expertise from universities and relevant departments in the given timelines.
- Editorial assistant should form editorial board with expertise database.
- Cross check Journal web pages daily and should make it flawless.
- Working directly with the editors and authors to secure timely submission and post-delivery progress to publication.
- In charge for drafting replies to scientists and voice mails whenever required
- Manuscript processing flow should be maintained by the editorial assistant for good running of journals.
- Releasing issues followed by campaigning.
- Propose new ideas for getting more articles, manuscripts, memberships and collaborations.
- Achieving daily/weekly/monthly targets of journals
- Participating in editorial advisory board meetings
- Liable for attending all team meetings scheduled by management
- Should maintain record of work updates (Includes mail sending, replies, abstract/Manuscript(s) data email communication)
- Regular blog posting and updates in social networking sites should be done
- University Post Graduation in Management/Engineering related fields.
- Certified with course in English is most preferable.
This job is provided by Shine.com