HSE Coordinator Job in Saudi Arabia is Open Now. If you are interested first read the below job description, and if meet the criteria then apply with your updated resume or CV. You will need to apply online for this post.
This job is in line with the implementation of legal and ARM HSE Policies and procedures Ensure that facility is managed safely and environment friendly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure full compliance with ARM and / or Client’s safety program.
• Assist and support Senior HSE Manager/HSE Supervisor in organising and executing HSE programs and all safety related assignments.
• Advise Department Line managers/supervisors where required of corrective / preventive actions or on measures necessary to carry out implementation of the HSE Program to its fullest extent.
• Continuously assess and evaluate the risks in the workplace.
• Review Job Safety Analysis/Hazard identification (JSA/HIRA) as part of risk assessment process.
• Ensure habitual violators or safety complacent site personnel are reported and appropriate action is taken in accordance with existing ARM rules & regulations or client’s disciplinary procedure.
• Investigate all accidents, injuries, property damage and other safety related incidents, issue and disseminate required reports and ensure that recommended preventive measures are carried out.
• Retain adequate records of all accidents & incidents and prepare, monitor and update HSE statistics monthly.
• Carry out frequent safety inspections to check conformance with the established safety program and draw Senior HSE Managers/HSE Supervisor attention to defects or deficiencies for review and as a basis for continuous improvement.
• Check proper usage and maintenance of PPE and evaluate its effectiveness.
• Encourage all trades to be safety consciousness through toolbox talk / awareness sessions where required and to suggest ways of improving personal safety as well as preventing loss or damage to equipment and materials.
• Ensure that any equipment on site is suitable and provided with necessary valid certificates.
• To follow any other instructions given by Senior HSE Manager/HSE Supervisor.
• Responsible for adhering to and following the implemented Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy, objectives and procedures.
• Responsible for his own safety and that of others working around him.
• Responsible for reasonable care towards the environment and to contribute to energy savings and waste reduction.
• Focal point in providing the necessary services and documents with respect to HSE activities for projects including preparation of any HSE documents or completion of questionnaires.
• On notification from HR Department of new personnel, arrange delivery of the company / HSE Induction prior to individual commencing work.
• Responsibility for ensuring that the inspection, servicing and maintenance of fire extinguishers, Oxy- Fuel cylinders and associated equipment and vehicle/plant inspections are conducted on a monthly basis and are in accordance with any relevant manufacturer’s recommendation.
• Act as a designated Fire Warden and when required Incident Controller as required for the ARM premises.
• Maintain a safe working environment within the confines of ARM.
• Act as a First Aider where required.
• Identify hazards in workplace and ensure that controls are in place.
• Identify near miss incidents and ensure corrective measures are taken.
• Monitor operational activities including plant and lifting equipment inspection status and update.
• Any other duties as reasonably requested by Senior HSE Manager/HSE Supervisor.
• Ensure all Observation cards are properly tracked and completed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED HSE Coordinator Job in Saudi Arabia:
5 Years in Oil and Gas/Construction or similar, Including but not limited investigation, inspection, auditing, training and inter-personnel, training & presentation skill.
About the Team
At NOV Rig Technologies, we are harnessing the strength of knowledge and innovation that is revolutionizing the future of energy. We build on what works, using our deep expertise to help minimize risk, increase uptime, and improve performance in drilling operations around the globe.