Are you looking for Logistics Specialist: Khobar Saudi Arabia. Great, this job is now open. If you are interested first read the below job description, and if meet the criteria then apply with your updated resume or CV. You will need to apply online for this post.
- Create procedures for packaging, logistics and others related to the position.
- Coordinate shipments of products by all modes of transportations, road, air and ocean, monitoring daily activities required to transport materials.
- Collaborate with an sales and operation support team to improve customer order handling.
- Maintain relationship and work closely with freight forwarders per NOV guidelines.
- Arrange transportation services to meet needs of customer and production schedules.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and accurate inventory transactions in support of providing service to both internal/external customers.
- Manage the process of planning and repairing the organization’s product-transporting vehicles.
- Keep track of cargo transportation procedures.
- Maintain the financial constraints of logistical operations without sacrificing effectiveness.
- Coordinate the use of storage facilities such as warehouses to maximize available space.
- Arrange all outbound customer and branch shipments with warehouse and operation support functions.
- Follow the rules and regulations that govern logistics.
- Negotiate shipping and logistics costs with suppliers and clients to strengthen the supply chain.
- Create all applicable import/export documentation, such as Saber, commercial invoices, packing invoices and any other customers documentation required.
- Communicate directly with customer’s traffic/warehouse department to ensure their transportation requirements are met.
- Coordinate with the appropriate department inbound and outbound transportation on purchased items and items requiring outside processing.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned
- Comply with all NOV company and HSE policies and procedures.
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience in logistics
- The ability to respond to customer requests or complaints on your own.
- Outstanding coordination and planning abilities.
- Knowledge of the various equipment used for product storage and shipping.
- Familiarity with logistics laws, regulations, and specifications.
- Practical experience with ERP software.
- Reasonable decision-making abilities.
- Ability to drive positive results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management, and record-keeping skills.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
About the Team
Within NOV Wellbore Technologies, we enhance drilling performance at the rig, both on land and offshore. We understand the complete process and anticipate what our customers need to be successful.