Job Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
– Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
– Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
– Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
– Managing the marketing department’s staff.
– Generating new business leads.
– Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
– Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
– Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
– Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
– Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
– Minimum 4 – 5 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years in one of the following industries: Management Consultancy, Business Setup, or Marketing & Advertising.
– Experience in leading and managing a team.
– Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
– Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
– Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
– A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Other Jobs you may be interested: Senior Executive Accounts in UAE