Job Requisition ID: 156180
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to oversee the sales department within the dealership. Your goal is to ensure the dealership’s profitability by selling vehicles and related services whilst delivering a world class customer experience.
What you will do:
- Sales Performance (new and pre-owned).
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Accessory, Service Contract and Finance and Insurance Sales.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure the branch is always optimally resourced with qualified and efficient workforce.
- Mentor, coach, develop and engage team to consistently deliver expected business results
- Manage facility to comply with the Toyota CI standards.
- Ensure 100% compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Submit accurate weekly forecasts based on analysis of actual market trends, sales conversions, bank approval TATs, invoices etc for Management reporting.
- Continuously promote a Best in Town and Kaizen mindset.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Knowledge of Vehicles and the Used Car Market in the UAE.
2.- Previous Sales Management experience.
3.- Rapport and Relationship building.
4.- Negotiation skills.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Dealer Principal and will work closely with the Sales team and internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8 -10 years’ work experience as a Sales Manager in the automotive industry.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and market dynamics.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
How to Apply?
You may also be interested in