UAE First Abu Dhabi Bank jobs Open Now! The vacancy of Specialist- Credit Management Job in UAE First Abu Dhabi Bank in open and seeking for suitable candidates. Are you willing to apply and work in United Arab Emirates? Read the full description below.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Sheikh Zayed Road Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sub Division: Credit – Corporate & Commercial Banking
- Division: Group Credit
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
The role holder is responsible for providing support to Unit Head, and relevant Credit Heads in the areas of policy implementation and ongoing review of policy compliance and portfolio review.
The role holder’s primary responsibilities include:
- Analytics – the role holder analyses the performance of the portfolio and provides vital insights which can serve to highlight key developing risks or also highlight flagging business performance from a risk-reward point of view
- Preparation of detailed monthly dashboards and variance analysis reports by business segments/products, etc.
- Project management – the role holder is responsible for project management and change management, to deliver successful outcomes by coordinating with various stakeholders
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- Own the Quarterly Portfolio Review process for the CCB, CMB and PCG segment.
- Provide support in portfolio analytics in line with guidance from Unit Head.
- Own and carry out detailed analytics & modelling (where applicable) and build insights from the MIS.
- Carry out comprehensive review of the portfolio by segments, units, geographies, industry and by accounts.
- Prepare regular reports for the portfolio (by business segments, units, etc.) that are shared with the GCCO, and Heads of Credit on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that there are no policy deviations across the segments and enable effective control of portfolio across key risk characteristics.
- Monitor, review and control risk profiles (e.g. risk concentration, RWA, RAROC, etc.) to ensure that portfolio shape is in line with strategy.
- Monitor utilization, share of wallet, SOTL, of the facilities across customer segments. Develop utilization monitoring reports that are shared with Credit and Business to drive utilization as well as monitoring accounts from a credit risk perspective.
- Provide oversight and optimise the early problem management/watch list processes with the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure material risk exposures and related issues are reported to the responsible governance committees and to Group Credit and business level committees as appropriate.
- Work with IT and internal stakeholders to automate management reports and dashboards to support decision making at every level (e.g. QPR, Monthly Dashboard).
- Analyse reports related to business unit performance and dashboards in order to ensure comprehensiveness, accuracy and compliance to policies and standards.
- Data assessment and management support to Unit Head.
- Drive implementation of special projects and coordinate cross-BU projects
- Supports the design and prioritization of projects and initiatives for the segments within Credit
Business Planning, Integration, Data Migration
- Support GCCO, Unit Head, and Credit Heads in the planning, implementation, and delivery of strategic objectives
Other Responsibilities in supporting Unit Head include:
- Monitor and report Balanced Scorecard, and Audit points for segments
- Monitor business processes and credit policies
- Planning and collating data and information for enablement functions
- Monitoring and reporting SLAs established with Support and Control functions
- Testing Business Continuity programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics or related discipline.
- Adequate knowledge of financial services business, particularly in Credit and Risk management.
- Strong project and change management skills.
- Strong financial and analytical skills with adequate knowledge of corporate and commercial banking.
- Knowledge of advanced excel and power-point skills is a strong plus.
- 5+ years of experience in portfolio management, analytics and project management.