Sr. Manager – Channel Development Support Etisalat Job UAE is open Now. For details please see the job description given in below lines.
Complexity. The complexity of the role requires full commitment & a hands on approach to be able to deliver the multiple projects simultaneously that is under development & delivery. There are many systems within Etisalat & the role requires an in-depth knowledge of how they work, & the technical & operational interdependencies they may have with each other.
Strategic. The role is key in delivering & supporting many of Etisalat’s strategic programs launched through marketing, online, engineering & the call center, as well as the strategic programs within Sales. The VP channel development requires an understanding of the ‘Bigger Picture to be able to prioritize development & delivery, to support the strategy.
Customer Focused. All new & existing customer-facing system improvements are channeled through this role & the Director in charge is responsible to make sure they are delivered on time & working accurately, to ensure customers are served efficiently & effectively. Quality delivery also supports sales staff to provide higher levels of service & to be able to focus on the customer & not the systems.
Communication & Relationships. The building of strong relationships across departments & functions is required to identify potential opportunities and issues. As IT is a critical stakeholder it is key that the Director not only strengthens relationships but also be able to converse in IT idioms and communicate in the same technical language.
Commitment. The role requires a huge level of commitment & can extend into evenings & weekends, when either new systems are going live, or outages occur with existing systems. Channel Delivery & Support are critical during the mobilization of support teams during these times
Continuous Development. The role continues to develop as the Sales team pushes the continuous development of technology to serve our customers more effectively & efficiently.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Align and build the business requirements in line with Sales strategy roadmap and acting as the business owner for system development for sales consumer teams
- Represent consumer sales and sales channel owners for any system development initiated by other departments.
- Lead sales initiated non-PLC demands (100+ on an annual basis) with respect to CRM & other introduced applications / sales tools /interfaces.
- Initiative Prioritization in line with sales channels business impact and roadmap.
- Lead and manage system development for registration & regulation projects across sales consumer.
- Discovery activities and seeking opportunities for improvement from the field (On sits visits, observations collection & analysis, opportunities finding & ideation) & running planned campaigns to collect end-user feedback for their ongoing sales system interactions or manual activities.
- Investigation & analyzing complex system issues in coordination with IT Ops & Sales Ops.
- Identify opportunities for automation processes across all Sales consumers for improving the efficiency and optimization.
- Lead all Work & efforts on big transformation projects with other departments and vendors
- Orchestrate and plan the rollout plans for new implantation and enhancements
- Initiate and support consumer strategic projects, planning, creating BRD, rollout & reporting
- Implement enabling technologies & sales systems interfaces
- Build strong working relationships with IT Teams& & Delivery, IT Operations & IT Development.
- Provide support to PLC (100+ yearly) & NON-PLC MKT projects initiated by Marketing and other departments support when required.
- Investigate sales channel requirements & proactively propose improved solutions.
- Identify specific key result areas where improved systems & tools will deliver the highest benefit to Etisalat, making use of cross-channel synergies to maximize benefits & create consistency of approach wherever appropriate.
- Identify areas of best practice, both within the telecoms industry & externally, to support the best choice of solutions.
- Priorities projects to ensure areas of maximum benefit in customer experience, sales, resource efficiencies, ease of use & perception, are delivered first.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders within the business to ensure the above projects are developed & executed accurately, efficiently, within budget & on time.
- Provide systematic status reporting of projects throughout development, piloting, delivery & post-delivery and automate this process whenever feasible
- Communicate frequently & clearly with internal customers to ensure alignment & buy-in, with benefits & updates clearly understood.
- Plan & manage acquired budgets related to handled system development projects
- Set, manage & agree KPIs & objectives with team members. Review monthly. Identify strengths & weaknesses in the team & coach, train & performance manage accordingly
- Knowledge and adoption ensure for each implementation, all necessary training, user manuals are been cascade to all end users.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships to ensure the Channel Development team gain support & provide support to other appropriate functions
- Build & foster a strong team working environment in line with Etisalat values
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Min of 5-6 years of experience in people management, consumer engagement, process/project management & sales results
Please apply online only. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
At Etisalat diversity is our strength and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. We welcome and encourage all people to apply, regardless of gender, background, age and abilities. If you are a person of determination and require an adjustment or accommodation to the selection process, please send your request to DiversityEquity&[email protected]