Job Requisition ID: 152830
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
As the TA Partner you will own the end to end recruitment process for the specific brand or brands, ensuring that the hiring Manager, candidate, and stakeholder experience is delivered at an extremely high level. You will be accountable for keeping the KPIs and SLAs in accordance to the group standards and ensure that all recruitment efforts are delivered in accordance to BU and group principles, following the established methodology for each of the positions.
What you will do
- Manage end to end sourcing solutions (attract, source, select and integrate) through understanding business needs and growth plans.
- Drive a proactive fulfilment of manpower business requirements through developing extensive network in the market.
- Develop relationships with external talent to ensure a proactive approach towards a candidate pipeline.
- Support business units with appropriate assessment tools to attract, source and select the right talent.
- Facilitate and record activities, results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit based decisions are taken on candidates
- Obtain feedback from interviewers and hiring Managers on whether or not to proceed with hiring a candidate
- Efficiently use different recruiting tools, social media, job boards
- Plan and conduct assessment centres/ open days to identify suitable candidates for the business
- Plan and develop talent pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the hiring plan
- Use the right interviewing skills to match candidates’ profiles with business requirements
- Ensure right referencing is completed before selecting the final candidate
Required Skills to be successful
- Interviewing personal assessment skills
- Analytical skills
What equips you for the role
- A minimum of 5 years recruitment/ sourcing experience preferred
- Previous experience with an ATS preferred
- Extensive knowledge of local labor laws and regulations is an advantage
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.