Job Requisition ID: 155244
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced treasury professional to join our Finance Shared Service Center in the capacity of Accountant – I2P.
Overview of the role
To ensure timely quires are addressed to Vendors and internal teams.
What you will do
- Fielding queries regarding payments from the business, vendors and counterparts in Procurement, Treasury etc.
- Receive and attend calls, emails and log queries and update query management system.
- Monitor queries to ensure they are assigned appropriately and track to ensure resolution is within SLA timelines.
- Work with team lead to ensure that SLA’s are met.
- Ensure that requested information is coming from the right people and confidentiality and privacy is not violated
- Be able to provide request for digital copies of documents.
- Co-ordinate with vendors to ensure FPY on automated vendor reconciliations.
- Onboard vendors on Vendor Self Service Portal based on new request for vendor creation being closed
- Regular calls to vendors requesting for SOA’s in required format
- Obtain bank details from vendors based on request received from Payments Team
- Based on updated contact details by vendors on Self Service Portal, create a query and assign to VMT to update details in SAP
- To ensure any changes to relevant SOPs are discussed with your line manager and updated by LM in Blue works.
Required skills to be successful
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable
- Invoice processing
- SAP knowledge.
- Excellent communication
- Team player
What equips you for the role
- Commerce/Finance Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2- 3 years of experience within the same domain
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.