This is an opportunity that will ideally suit a new cargo professional who is looking to join a firm that allows for a satisfying career in the cargo industry. If you enjoy diversity, you will enjoy the role which offers responsibilities across all operations activities connected to air, sea or land transportation.
Responsibilities – What will you be asked to do?
• Support sales activities across stations by handling freight forwarding import/ export operations.
• Ensure prompt communications with clients/ colleagues/ partners.
• Collaborate to improve sales pipeline, aid continuous improvement initiatives.
Experience – What are we looking for?
• 1 – 2 years experience of freight forwarding operations in UAE – import/ export through air/ sea/ land and related documentation for regulatory compliance and customs covering AWB, B/L, TCN, packing lists, E-mirsal 2, Sila/ Batha/ Causeway clearance, COO, SASO and other documents.
• Analytical, excellent attention to detail and adept with basic applications such as MS Office.
• Fast learner and excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
How to Apply
You are invited to review current job opportunities available within the company, across all stations. If you believe your candidature should be considered, please email cover letter and updated CV to [email protected].
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted over email/ phone for interviews.
Due to the volume of applicants, we apologies for being unable to provide feedback to all applicants.
Other similar jobs: Marketing Manager Job in Dubai